I don't care.
Somewhere around 4:00 I reached the point of no return. I wasn't going anywhere special, I wasn't going to see anyone that I hadn't already seen today. I decided to just keep functioning without the "shower and grooming" thing to interrupt my smooth flowing lazy day. My hair was kind of ok because I just had it cut yesterday....don't get me started...so there.
I did it! I stayed in my pj's all day long and I'm going to sleep in them too.
p.s. My husband did too (smile)!
(not me or my husband....just models we hired to look like us)
don't worry, I brushed my teeth
- slept late
- had a bible reading
- checked FB and E-mail
- watched the Whitney Huston memorial service
- helped my husband paint our bedroom
- called my sister and my sister-in-law for color and painting advice
- helped my husband take down wallpaper in the bathroom
- drove to pick up supper from Steak & Shake
- possibly embarrassed my son who was working near enough to the drive-thru window to see me, and came over to say hi anyway (poor guy)
- checked FB and E-mail again
- looked for tickets and destinations on the web for my upcoming trip to NY (yay!)
- and finally. . . blogging about my day. . . in my pajamas. . .
and I will end my evening by brushing my teeth.
Update: Now that I'm reading this over....I'm starting to get a little grossed out. I'll let you know if I actually went through with it...or if I couldn't stand it anymore. I might have to jump in the shower!!!!